Following the launch of our COVID-19 powerful time-series visualisation with projections report we are now launching a public GIT repository.
Lobeslab’s latest GIT repository is named covid-19-MT and it contains the latest data in relation to the covid-19 virus on the islands of Malta. The covid-19-MT repository contains the following details in it:
- DOI folder – this folder includes all the covid-19 press briefings issued by the Maltese Department Of Information (DOI). This folder includes the English version of these press briefings
- LICENSE – this file includes the license under which this repository operates
- README.md – this file includes important information related to the content found in this repository
- malta.csv – this comma-separated file (CSV) includes detailed data related to each covid-19 case in the Maltese islands. The attributes included in this file are: date registered, patient number, age, gender, nationality, origin, return date in Malta, symptoms start date, patient symptoms, self-quarantine, quarantine delay, transmission type, profession, complication, recovery date, death
- malta_time_series.csv – this CSV file includes a summary of the cases on a daily basis
We have also registered our visualisation tool and dataset with the COVID-19 Cognitive City portal which contains a lot of valuable resources, tools and contributions from around the world on the subject matter. This data set is meticulously updated on a daily basis via the official DOI press briefings and the daily press conferences by the Maltese Health Minister – Dr Chris Fearne and/or the Maltese Superintendent of Public Health – Prof Charmaine Gauci.
If you want to contact the authors of this article head over to our contact us page.
As data crunching enthusiasts we find most comfort when we base our knowledge on facts. Follow this link to learn more about a series of ‘Myth Busters’ published by the World Health Organisation.